Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: My 1st food blog and thoughts...

Friday, May 19, 2006

My 1st food blog and thoughts...

Hi there! Welcome! I call this blog "Gracio’s Café" because since young, I've always wanted to open a café. It’s a dream of mine which hasn’t been fulfilled yet, but hopefully, I would be able to own one real soon. So this blog is my first step towards that passion I have.

I have given my "baby" a new look this time and am glad
that I own a food blog now! Have been procrastinating it for months, finally here I am, penning down my recipes.

Am very tempted to give up on this blog as its not easy to use. But in the end, I decided, this is something that I've been wanting to do. :)

In the meantime, please bear with me if you ever see this blog untidy as it's still in the midst of "shaping up" by me.

Oh yes, do drop me a msg so I know you were here. Enjoy yourself & have a good time!


Love,


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting