Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: Birthday Treats Come Earlier This Year

Friday, July 28, 2006

Birthday Treats Come Earlier This Year

Dubai's hit by sandstorm today. Everywhere we went was blur & driving was alittle tough. Thank God it's friday, our weekend here, not as many cars on the streets as compared 2 the usual weekdays. Phew!



Hubby was extremely nice to me, not that he's bad to me on other days lah... We went for breakfast @ Caribou Café followed by a great movie "Pirates of The Carribean", then a sumptous Korean lunch @ Shogun.

Tho' not as exciting, but glad that efforts are made to make sure at least I've had happy birthday treats.

Mmm, I must say that I'm not a high maintenance person, a small treat or a little card does makes me delighted, no need to eat at a luxurious place or spend so much just to make me feel on cloud 9. I'm blessed with a good husband, in a blissful marriage, surrounded by great family members & friends around me. Contented & pleased with what I have, that's all I can say. =)

Sharing with u what we had for today... ;)


Get graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.com
Early in the morning @ 10.30am...

Breakfast

Hubby's Almond Croissant with Medium Cappucino


Mine was a Cheese Croissant with Small Latte


Get graphics at Nackvision.com
Late in the afternoon @ 2pm...

Lunch


Korean Sides/Appetizers


Beef Bibimbap


Kimchi Stew


A napkin prepared 4 u, just in case u drool! hehe... :P



Get graphics at Nackvision.com