Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: Promotion! I Luv This Word!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Promotion! I Luv This Word!

Yippee yaya yipee yipee ya! Congrats to my hubby for his promotion! I am glad to say that all his hardworks has been recognised by his company. To me, I think just to be promoted within a short period of time since he joined this organization a year ago, is really God's blessings. Without Him, we wouldn't be where we are today. :)

So in order to celebrate for him on the day that he broke the good news to me, which is today, I decided to make something nutritious for him. Not an expensive dinner for celebration but rather, a simple home cooked meal instead.

Here is my menu for the evening.


King Fish Steak Stir Fry


Next up is my Shui Gow Soup which we haven't been eating for a long time. The crunchiness of the water chestnut enhances our appetite & helps to cool our bodies since it's 48degrees over here now. :)

Congrats on ur promotion again, my dear hubby! Ur hardwork is being paid off & God will see U thru' every trials & tribulations. Never give up ya? :) *Hugz*

**Pls see this link
for recipe**