Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: Italiano

Monday, September 11, 2006

Italiano

Wanted to try something new tonight instead of chinese again and again. Think u all might be alittle bored with all my chee-na postings. :P

'Bavette are similar to Tagliatelle, in other words flat strips, but they contain no egg. They're delightful with creamy sauces like pesto or cream sauces.'

Hubby loves it with cream sauce, me would prefer it with tomato sauce. So both of us are totally different when it comes to Italian feast. :P

To be fair, I made it with neither of the above sauces. Instead, I stir fry them with butter, shitake mushrooms, diced white onions, chicken slices, luncheon meat & served with crunchy cucumber as sides.


Bavette Stir Fry


Bought Cambell's Mushroom Soup to go with it, hubby added to his plate of pasta & that truly satisfies the 'creamy' taste he always wanted. :)

I shall try my hands on making my own mushroom soup next time.