Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: I Love Mondays!

Monday, October 09, 2006

I Love Mondays!

1stly, I love Mondays because Spinneys hold their 'Market Day' on this loveable day of the week. 2ndly, there'll be lots of good tv programmes, hubby & I would be stuck on our sofa the whole night and enjoy whatever supper that we can grab conveniently at home. Sometimes, we indulge ourselves in a sinful chocolate ice-cream, on healthy days, we would take fruits and on heaty days, we would have cooling desserts like jellies with nata de coco. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chinese Preserved Mushrooms, or some people call them 'Shitake Mushrooms', are my favourites. I love the woody smell and taste of it. Cantonese Chicken Mushroom is what I prepared tonight.



I've got a really small fridge so 'clearing stocks' is usually necessary after afew days. My cabbage head has been sitting on it's large space area in that small fridge of mine for days. Out of frustration, I shredded everything and gosh, I've so much cabbage on the serving plate in the end. Haha, I'm such a sotong... but nevertheless, I'm glad that I've got much more spaces in this fridge of mine now.

Stir Fry Cabbage with Black Fungus & Dried Shrimps