Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: Lemony Lemony!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Lemony Lemony!


Oh Yea! I've seen many blueberry, cranberry, every kind of berries, orange, pumpkin, coffee, chocolate & many more other flavours of muffins. But since I've had left tons of lemons in my fridge, I decided to make Lemon Muffins this afternoon since it's a 2-day public holiday here because of Eid Al Fitr.

The public (government) sector in Dubai gets a 4-day PH, while private sector gets a 2-day PH. Meaning, the public sector needn't work for a whole week, as our weekends here is Fri & Sat. Our 1st day of the week starts on Sunday officially. Sigh, I wish I'm in the public sector. Oh well, that's life ya? Nothing is fair. :P




I miss baking! Visited a new baking outlet last weekend and found these beautiful muffin cups.

Glad that my 1st fruit attempt on muffins tastes very lemony! I've heard ppl saying that most of the time they baked fruity muffins, they didn't add enough fruit juice and regretted. So today, I added tons of lemon juice. Therefore, the fragrance is there, except that this sotong baker here, overbaked the top layer- again!! Arrghh.. But hey, it tastes great nevertheless! ;)