Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: Venturing Out In2 The Working World...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Venturing Out In2 The Working World...

I'll need to get used to cooking simpler food in time to come. Good news & bad news I've for you.
Okay, let's talk about bad news 1st. I wouldn't be cooking & baking that often from this sunny onwards . Thus, my weeknights meals will be much more simpler, creative cookings by me will have to wait till weekends, and so will my bakings.

The good news: I've been hired by a japanese company as a PA to the GM. I shan't eleborate further here. This is something that I myself am amazed. Quitted my job to come here 2yrs earlier, and here I am, after these few yrs, I'm going back to working life again. Partly excited, but yet, need to adjust myself once again to working life. It's really a good exposure & experience for me, I must say.

Thanks Hubby, Evie, Fen, Joey, Cherie & all who encouraged to take up this challenge once again, another step into my life in Dubai. W/o all of ur support & encouraging words, I don't think I would dare to venture out this time & I might have missed this good opportunity.


Get graphics at Nackvision.com

Right, as I said, simpler meals to come soon. I love to frequent food blogs, one of them is Ching's. Today, I visited her blog again & found this. Really hassel-less & simple. She calls it lazy, but I call it super simple. :P

Thanks Ching for all ur simple recipes! I love them to bits! :)


Chicken Rice. Not a fan of it, but sometimes will miss eating this. And look at this! It's really good! Not kidding! The rice is so fragrant that I had a huge bowl of it & the fragrance of the rice fills my place even until now as I typed. Accompanying it was a Stir Fry Oyster Sauce Xiao Bai Cai. As for the chilli dip, I used the one Evie gave to me. That's the closest chicken rice chilli that I feel will go with this dish. Everything is so delish that hubby gave 10 thumbs up! ;)



Now I know preparing chicken rice is actually not that difficult. Meals need not be complicated to taste good. Simple meals can be yummylicious too, depending on how u create it.