Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: All About Seasonings...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

All About Seasonings...

I kind of love this seasonings. It contains seaweed, sea-salt and all other kinds of herbs which made it so tasty. However, I did not buy this. It was bought by my LOUSY, LOSER ex-boss for me. It's really good and sadly, it's from South Africa. I don't think can be found in Dubai... Oh well, if any of you ever go to South Africa, please remember to get this for me.. hehe...


Anyone knows whether we can get this in SG?




Here's the
homepage for the above seasoning.

If ever we're leaving Dubai for good, this is something I would definitely buy and bring back to Singapore. I'm not sure whether we can get this is SG, but to have an authentic Phillipino dish, you will definitely need this.

Datu Puti Vinegar