Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: Glad 2B Back!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Glad 2B Back!

Yes, though I've been working, I've never ruled out the option of cooking daily. It's tiring, I must say honestly. But eating out here is expensive, and most of the time we run out of ideas on where to eat.

Rather than spending tons of money on eating chinese food, I would rather cook them myself. I craved for chinese, and nothing beats to having to eat a good meal after a hard day's work.

Yesterday I made Stir Fry Tom Yam Chicken. Added some fresh mushrooms & coriander instead. It's simple and easy. That's all I need nowadays,
just to reward ourselves for working so hard. Hehe... This ain't a recipe of mine, you can find it at Ching's Little Corner. Thanks Ching, for your wonderful & easy recipe, as always! :)



Was so excited when I finally found fresh Cai Xin! Look at the fresh green colour!! Okay, I might sound alittle "sua gu", but it's really not easy to get fresh vegetables, especially chinese veges here. So when I saw it, I couldn't help but just grab whatever is there. Though much more expensive, it's still very worth my money. Hehe... Oh well, that's life here. :)